If you suffer from Headaches your not alone! Ninety percent of Americans suffer from mild to debilitating Headaches on a regular basis. Severe Headaches can effect your vision, your balance and cause sharp pain and nausea. Here are six suggestions to help reduce your risk of frequent Headaches:
- If you spend more then two hours at a desk, computer, sewing or reading take a short break every hour and stretch your neck and shrug your shoulders for 30 secounds.
- Low to medium intensity exercise such as walking, biking, yoga and lifting weights.
- Drink eight glasses of water each day to avoid dehydration.
- Avoid food triggers such as Caffeine, Chocolate, Coffee and sodas.
- Strive for eight hours of sleep every night.
- Get advice on proper ergonomic posture at your desk and computer.